BOYS FALL BALL
Click below to view Program Description PDF
[/minti_title][minti_image img=”17013″ align=”left” animation=”fade-in-from-right” lightbox=”” url=”https://socalvbc.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2015/07/2015-Program-Description-1-2.pdf”][minti_spacer height=”40″][minti_headline type=”h1″ font=”font-inherit” size=”fontsize-m” color=”” weight=”fontweight-500″ lineheight=”lh-inherit” transform=”transform-inherit” align=”align-left” margin=”0 0 20px 0″ class=””]
- Practice two days per week.
- Members may use the gym anytime to take advantage of any courts.
- Members may workout with any time in the gym similar in age and skill level.
- Local Program runs September through January and competes in local tournaments.
- Regional Program runs September-July* and competes in a combination of local and SCVA tournaments.
- National Program runs September-July* and competes in SCVA tournaments.
*High School teams will not practice/compete during high school season.
- Local Fall Program: $600
- Local Winter Program: $700
- Regional Program: $1020
- National Program: $2800
- Payment plans and one-time payment discounts available.
- Tuition does not include uniform costs, travel or lodging expenses or any costs for additional tournaments (e.g. team entry fee, coaching per diem and stipend).