To arrange a private lesson, please contact coach directly.
● Graduate and former athlete at Dos Pueblos High School in Goleta, CA.
● 4-year starter, MB/OH, at Vanguard University of Southern California
● Played professionally for Volleyball Club Offenburg in Germany post collegiate career
Sarah, a Santa Barbara native, has been playing volleyball since her freshman year in high school. Sarah played for Santa Barbara Volleyball Club throughout her youth career, and received academic and athletic scholarships to play at Vanguard University, where she was a four-year starter. At Vanguard, she was an NAIA All-American, named to the NAIA All-Tournament Team, Golden State Athletic Conference (GSAC) Team (3x), and the GSAC Scholar-Athlete Team. After graduation, she pursued her post-collegiate dream of playing volleyball professionally in Europe for Volleyball Club Offenburg in Germany. To her friends and family, Sarah is described as possessing a quiet yet competitive and determined presence, a genuine and fun-loving personality, and someone who has a real passion for the game. Throughout her years of play, Sarah has garnered invaluable knowledge and experience, both from the player and coaching perspective both on and off the court.
Sarah has recently moved back and is now eager to jump start her career here in the beautiful Santa Barbara area. She is currently working on launching her own online business.
More Training Opportunities!
- “Team Sports Boost Life Satisfaction, says London School of Economics”
- The 7 Secret Traits Of Enduring Champions
- “4 Differences Between Indoor and Beach Volleyball”–Shannon Fiack
- Community-minded Coach, Todd Shea, joins SoCal VBC Santa Barbara!
- “10 Muscle Groups Every Volleyball Player Must Stretch”–Aaron Brock MS, ATC